Don't lose any of them because a plan was not in place when an unexpected event or disaster strikes.
Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity plans help protect companies by:
- Preparing your executive teams and employees with the protocols, policies, and tools that are needed to respond to and manage an incident or disaster.
- Assuring your customers, vendors, stakeholders, and shareholders that you are able to recover from a disruption that may impact your operations in the short term or long term.
- Having specific IT backup resources in place to transfer data and operations as well as establishing alternate work sites for operations.
- Providing compliance to regulatory agencies.
- Protecting brand reputation and social capital by building customer confidence and trust.
- Identifying threats and deficiencies by conducting Security and Risk Assessments and a Business Impact Analysis to see how protected a business's operations are.
Ready Northwest can help your business develop, maintain, and test your business continuity and emergency preparedness plans on a regular basis to ensure that your business continuity plans are always current.
Contact us now for a FREE assessment of your organization and how Ready Northwest can help.